[scirocco] leaks

Well, congrats, sir!   My sister had no problem in the back, although she said the stereo was too loud.  We only had it up to muffle her yells.  >:)

Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:> >space, I'm very happy with the size of these things... one can fit a body
> >in there (or a misbehaving child... muuuhahahahahaaaa).

I plan on using this functionality quite often in the future! :D

Justin Peter Toomasson due in t-minus 8 weeks

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source