Scirocco help!

I don't know botls from bottles, but I DO know that my brother added 10 hp to his old school prelude with a bumper sticker!  ("This bumper sticker adds 10 hp" it said...).  And remember what our friends at miamirice.net say: "Yellow means fast!"

Mike

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Whats a botls. Does it make a car go faster?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com
www.montgomeryweb.org
Amsterdam NY

>From: "L F"
>To: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" ,"Julie Macfarlane"
>,
>Subject: Re: Scirocco help!
>Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:19:09 -0700
>
>Waaaaaa! I want some botls for my car....!!
>
>Larry

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source