From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: Help! Dropping an oil pan

> Couple things though. I have a 3/8" socket wrench with a 3/8" extender and
a little adapter at the end. The adapter is too fat. Also, now that I have
all the other bolts off and all the oil drained, I really don't want to have
to put it all back together, drive the hr roundtrip to the store and back
and then have to take it all back apart again. Plus, I don't think that
what's left of the gasket will hold after it's already been seperated. Any
suggestions for getting at this bolt easier?

> Dan
>
> Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That and go buy yourself a set of wobble extensions - $12 for Craftsman
Set