From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 4:32 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Help! Dropping an oil pan

Ok, I got all 8 million oil pan bolts out but one (there's always one...).
It's directly between the tranny case and the oil pan. The wrench head is
too fat and doesn't have enough room to turn, the socket is too fat and I
can't get a grip with the needle nose pliers and still have space to turn
the bolt. How the heck do I get this thing out?

Dan