[ot]Airing out the dirty laundry

At 04:05 PM 9/2/03 -0700, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

>I second that - Dirk has never anything but helpful - even to the point of
>short-changing himself. He offered to GIVE me another rear euro bumper
>when my 16v was totalled as long as I paid for the shipping.
>
>There MUST be some reason he's not available to his computer. He has been
>known to go on month-long trips...
>
>G/L and HTH, JT

Not rushing to anyone's defense, but I did email him last week about some
Q's I had about a trip to Germany, and have not heard back from him.  He is
usually
VERY prompt in getting back to people.  So I don't know if that means that
maybe he is away or something has happened.  I've dealt with him before and
can't imagine he would purposely rip you off or ignore you.  Hopefully
there is a good reason for his not getting back to you.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe