[scirocco] 8V tranny VS 16V engine

the 16v PP and flywheel will work with the 8v tranny..
well I am sure of the 16v PP because that is what my 8v has currently..

now the input shaft is small on the 8v trannies
now certain 8v trannies (FN-FF etc) have 90mm cv joints

but the 9a tranny is basically the same thing as and stock 88 tranny (forget
code AUG ??)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco