1984 VW Brochure.. Was - Re: Autocross Scirocco pic

>dont lose that mag! i'd kill for some full page scans of the whole article.
>Al

Ask and ye shall receive...

I scanned and compiled the whole brochure.  It's kind of a high res so you
can see all the details. (this means they'll be really big in your browser
window, unless it auto-resizes)

<http://www.geocities.com/bionicpunk182/vw1984.html>

I also have three other brochures:

-1984 Scirocco brochure
-Wolfsburg Scirocco brochure (I assume it's also for 84)
-General Wolfsburg brochure for all 1984 VW's

If anyone wants to see any or all of these, let me know and I'll try to
upload them..

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i

Help protect your PC: Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com.