tach cluster electrical problem

Got my tach back -- checked the ignition switch connections,
which were ok, then removed the under dash tray and cover,
and found the two connectors Allyn mentioned (on my rocco
they are at the base of the cluster, on each side), pulled 'em
out, plugged 'em back in, and that did the trick.

In the process I discovered that the instrument cluster is sort
of loose, it moved around as I pressed the connectors back in,
so that's gonna have to be tightened up.  The car is really vibrating
at idle because the front engine mount was bent in the collision
and I think metal is contacting metal up there, and probably
anything loose is going to get looser until I replace the mount.

thanks for the tips!
leo