Pierburg starter problems

Hello,

I have a 1980 scirocco (type FR) with a Pierburg 2B5 carburettor.

I have changed all the starter mechanism in the carburettor (because it was broken) and now I have this problem:
- when the car is hot: no problem, the motor runs and the starter is off.
- when the car is cold: the motor starts and stops after 3 seconds. The motor has no force and can't drive. The starter is on. It runs only at 1000 rpm (it should be at 2000 or 3000 rpm?).

Is there something to tune on the starter?
What do you think?

Thanks for your help

Regards
Sylvain Th?voz