water, electron problems

Your regulator brushes are probably toast. Just taking it out, pulling on
the brushes and putting it back in should make it last a little while
longer.. but you will need to buy a new regulator since you can't just
buy the brushes. I bought an adjustable Transpo regulator for $14 from a
place in Seattle.. I think the normal non-adjustable ones are a bit more
($19-ish?).

-Toby