balancing.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Smith
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:16 PM
  Subject: Re: balancing.

  Hmm, odd. I remember when I brought lightened flywheels up before, everyone was telling me they were awesome and had no downside.
Lumpier idle, little harder to get off the line. Revs like a motorcycle! That's it.

  While I'm not expecting amazing mpg out of a turbo'd 2L, as long as I do better than Josh I'm happy. Doesn't a lightened flywheel significantly affect acceleration?
A little. Mostly in the lower gears. I wouldn't say significantly though.

   How bad is the mpg drop with one?
There isn't one!
The other Dan.

Dan