balancing.

For a specific drop, I do not have a clue...  I know that it will some, but
not sure how much...  Acceleration will be imporved, but again, not sure how
much exactly...  I have had one on before, and I saw approx 2.5 milespergallon
drop, and dunno on the acceleration, but there was a definate imporvement...
I am silly though, I like the quick rev at a light...  It just says, "Here
Honda, here Honda..."

David