G-Tech questions

Yep, power (simplified) is a dose of mass, times two doses of distance, over
three of time. So the device can handle acceleration, which has distance and
time components, it just can't tell if you're driving Benny's light beast,
or our P Tank, so you have to tell it the pork factor. And we'd all agree it
takes more power to hurtle a Chevelle to the same acceleration as our wee
cars. (but it still might be fun)

Cathy