quote from Autoweek Phaeton review

Oh boy....my eyes are rolling so much it hurts

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Collins [mailto:kcollins1@socal.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 7:07 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: quote from Autoweek Phaeton review

This is great... near the end of the review (largely positive I might
add), we get this little passage:

"...Phaeton customers will have an average pretax annual household
income of $300,000, which means they're not driving Sciroccos.  At least

not any more.  Each year 15 percent of VW customers graduate to luxury
sedans.  So the Phaeton is VW's attempt to keep those upscale customers
in the fold."

Somebody on the list needs to order up a Phaeton..   :)

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA