fixing dash cracks...?

PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
"Man oh man, count me in on one of those! Can't WAIT to see it." -from Jason
Rinne

NO worries people! I will inform you when we are ready to start producing
them. My guess is they will be a lot less than any CF hood you can find.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

>From: "Jason Rinne"
>To: rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: fixing dash cracks...?
>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:50:28 -0800
>
>Man oh man, count me in on one of those! Can't WAIT to see it.
>
>Jason Rinne
>Bellingham, WA
>82 Rocco (to race, or to show, THAT is the question...)
>
>>From: "Rhett Farnum"
>>To: adaml701@myrealbox.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>>Subject: Re: fixing dash cracks...?
>>Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:38:20 -0600
>>
>>Hold up on that! Me and another rocco guy from my area are planning on
>>making fiberglass dashboards already. YOu can paint or cover the dash
>>however you would like. We are still in the pannign works but should be
>>shipping some out by springtime.
>>

>>Peace Out,
>>Rhett
>>Rocco_crossing
>>'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may
>>get to makeing it look better!!)
>>

>>>From: "adam lefevre"
>>>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>>>Subject: fixing dash cracks...?
>>>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:26:11 +0000
>>>
>>>hey list,
>>>I was wondering if anyone knows about or has tried repairing dash cracks
>>>with fiberglass? I was thinking about maybe using some fiberglass on the
>>>inside (back side) of the dash in essence holding the crack closed and
>>>then maybe using some vinyl or leather to recover the dash. Think it will
>>>work?? it would be a hell of a lot cheaper and easier than trying to find
>>>a good dash and no one would know unless you remove it. Any thoughts are
>>>always welcome.
>>>
>>>adam lefevre
>>>south-central PA
>>>1986 8v (and its gonna stay an 8v)
>>>1993 ford escort daily (cuz i'm not walking)

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source