not starting

And normally, when this happens your fuel pump is on the way out...  As they
age, they begin to draw more and more current, which fries the contacts in the
relay...  If your fuel pump is loud, then it is prolly on the way out,
although it could last for a couple of years before it actually goes (and a
couple more f/p relays)...

HTH

David

Quoting Captnbr@aol.com: