paging Kervin Ridgely

Kervin,
I think I picked up a 16v body kit in Winston-Salem for you months and months ago.  Things came up so that the kit couldn't be picked up right away and since then I have moved and my phone number changed.  I've been off the list for a while but I still have it and still intend to get it to you unless you don't want it.  E-mail me at dangerousdignitude@hotmail.com and put something about it in the subject.

Tony Morehead
1987 Scirocco 16v (currently incapacitated)