Euro bumps for FREE!!!

YES!!! sometimes the sun does shine on me. Last night I got rear-ended in my
85 and shoved into a Blazer in front of me. The blazer tailpipe popped a
circle hole on the front and my rear bumper was shoved in about 5 inches on
one side yet miraculously with no body damage. I went to the convenient
Geico drive in claim center and walked out an hour later with $735 in my
pocket. Best part is a local girl has new in box euro's she's gonna sell me
for $300...woohoo!!!!

Jon Palm
85 8v
86 8v Auto
88 16v (gone)
84 8v (gone)

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com