G-tech Pro meters on eBay - $50

OK, me and a few friends purchased one a while back, and here's my testimonial.  Oh, BTW I've had the Rocc to the dragstrip many times this year, and my friends always came along with their Turbo Minivans, so we've got lots of data - this isn't me talking out of my arse...  We've even taken the G-Tech along with us at the dragstrip to verify it's claims.
1.) You ONLY need weight for horsepower.
2.) It's VERY easy to use once you've done it once. (1 switch)
3.) You need to be on flat ground for 100% accurate measurements.
4.) The unit must be mounted properly.
(The above two may make it seem a finicky unit, but it's really not, we've tested with lots of variance, and it's always close).
5.) It's very clost to being 100% accurate, and the amount it's off is consistent (in our case .2 secs faster on the 1/4 mile every time), so once you find out how much it's off, you know your true times.
6.) The 1/4 mile trap speed is higher than you would get at the dragstrip, cause it's your actual speed, not your average last 60 ft. speed like the dragstrip calculates.

We've used the HP feature RARELY, and the lateral G feature ONCE.  HP seemed accurate, but since we don't have a dyno to compare, I can't say.  Lateral G is worthless, you have to mount the thing sideways, and it's a pain.

There.  Bottom line?  Don't have a dragstrip nearby?  Pick one of these up for cheap and find some flat, SAFE roads to do some testing.