alert: craftsman aluminum racing jack - sale

actually not that hard if you plan ahead, a X shape frame that sits on rear
axle and front jack points with a custom made plate to fit securelt unto a
standard jack mounting hole, I bet it can be done... (grin)

but really a 3000lbs jack is more than enough to lift 2 wheels off the
ground safely (try it one day I do it all the time)
your not ligting 3000lbs, your actually never lifting more than 1500lbs (at
most)and transfering the rest of the weight unto the remaining wheel
touchign the ground.

ATS - Patrick Bureau