NEW lister

Welcome!
You have a few locals down there inTexas. I am sure they will contact you
for a tech day!
Check the wiring from the control stalk to the relay panel. A short there
will cause this problem, could be an easy fix.

Good luck and have fun, they are a great car!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com