From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
To: "Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: megasquirt

> Ok, cool that's a start. So, since I'm not familiar with our wiring (I'm
just getting the mechanical stuff down so far), what's left? What I'm trying
to figure out is if I go turbo, I'd like to go digi1 for the chipping and
added boost ability. If I do megasquirt instead, do I not need to buy the
digi1 stuff? Do I just need some of it? At least I know what part you're
referring to Ron. I look forward to others' input.

> Dan
>
> Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Picture this: remove your CIS setup from the filter to the injectors
(note: CIS is Continuous
> Injection System - the injectors spray all the time). Get some Bosch
electrically fired injectors
> - like Digifant, Motronic, Ford, etc. setups use - and install them.
Devise a fuel rail and