rabbit diesel - water in cylinder #1 (OT)

I talked with the machinists the other day about this. There are at least 5
different gasket thicknesses for the head gasket. There should be tabs on
the front of the engine to tell which one is installed.

Drew is the only oil burner I know of on the list. Come on Drew, chip in
here!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer