  From: Drew MacPherson
  To: L F
  Cc: Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org
  Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: alert: craftsman aluminum racing jack - sale

  Speak for yourself.  I use the same jack on the 'dubs as I use on the
  tractors, which run 6,000lbs, 9000lbs and about 12,000lbs.

  Well, OK - I use the 20 ton bottle jack for the back of the big tractor...
  :)

  Drew

  On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, L F wrote:

  > 3000lbs is plenty.
  > How many 6000lb vehicles do we jack up?
  >
  > Larry

  |  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |
  |    http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd       |