From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Rick Kellner
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 6:24 PM
To: 'scirocco list'
Subject: Delta Cams 262/270

      What is people's opinion of Delta reground cams?  I have heard
generally good reviews.  I have also heard that one popular cam set for
the 16V is the 262/270 grind.  Would anyone be able to comment on
general specifications or information such as horsepower increases, low
end torque affects, idle, and general drivability?
Thanks. Rick Kellner.

---