From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 3:37 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: alert: craftsman aluminum racing jack - sale

forget that craftsman club card, check this out:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&p
id=00950239000
the jack is on sale for 170.99 until tomorrow. the sears stores are selling
it at 189.99 (down from 199.99). print out that web page and get your arse
down to a sears! you should be able to get it locally at the 170.99 price.
if they give you crap, simply tell them you could order it online and then
pick it up at that store. you shouldnt have to drive back home just to
accomplish that.

note: sale ends the 25th

the jack is VERY well put together. the attention to detail is amazing, and
the thing is lighter than my cheapo 1+1/4 ton jack!

did i get one? well...:
http://malventano.com/scirocco/twin/cam/
(evil snicker)

hope this saves some people some cashola (not that spending $170 on a jack
is considered _saving_ money).
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 190k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 190k)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (wifes daily, 290k) **FOR SALE**

---