Where the bar is at.

--- JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:

> 142.2WHP 131.3Ft-Lbs is where the bar is with a 2.0 16V.  CIS-E and bolt ons
> only.

My bar is set at 144.2 whp and 132.5 ft-lbs.
(sorry Josh, just had to rub in my extra *2* hp!  ;)

And this is with a rebuilt 2.0 16v bottom end, some head work, and
bolt-ons.

Can't wait to see what happens with the addition of an aftermarket
fuel management!  Bradley Peet's results have me smiling...
hope to show similar results by spring-time.

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco 16v