fuel Tank recall

Tell the VWoA phone contact of the notice at the NHTSA site and give them the reference number, and since it is a safety recall as long as the car is on the road and liscensed they must honor it. That is if they have not taken care of it when a PO had it.

Brian

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
I had an alldata subscription and copied the TPS from them... the
reference number is CMPGRS issued DEC 91.

Fight them on this!
-Raffi