CIS-lambda frequency valve question

I was sure that I read in Watson's Tune&Modify book that WOT is "near"
100% duty cycle, but damned if I can't find it now when I've gone back to
verify it.

Even if this is true, it could be overcome by installing a
pressure-limiting orifice on the downstream side of the frequency valve
(may require some playing around with sizes, I guess,) could it not?

Drew