turboing an 8v

I've actually seen a car get nailed for running coloured diesel, we were
standing in the bay at the dealership, watching as a Jetta got ticketed. I
don't recall which ministry it was, but it wasn't a regular cop. They sell
coloured diesel at some of the reservation stations nearby, dirt cheap. I
try to stay with known high volume sources of good quality diesel myself.
Cathy