What to do?

LOL, I wish. I would have to do more than part the rococ out to afford one
of them!!!

Which BTW I am doing and as of now I am only getting rid of body panels,
engine(needs rebuild), and most of the interior. IF you need ANY parts let
me know I may be able to spare them!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)