turboing an 8v

Being in Oklahoma, I don't know for sure...  BUT, at the old dealership
building, they had a heater that would burn all the waste oil from all the oil
changes...  I know that the thing had a filter on it much like an engine
filter (it appereared)...  I know the thing worked well too, but beyond that??

David      fahrvegnugen