Free oil link

If I were you, I would stick with one type and not mix...  Some additives can
actually counteract each other, which of course would not be what you want...
As far as what to recommend????  Dunno, but whatever you choose, I recommend
one brand, even if it is a blend, as it will not create a conflict...

David           fahrvegnugen