model differences

> (Shit, I don't mean to sound like a prick!)

You don't ;] I'm not positive there's a 16v WB edt. either.. I'd
like to know just as much as the next person.

> > the 84, both say (said in the 88's case) they were
> > manufactured
> > in Wolfsburg, Germany on the door/manufactuer plate.
>
> Show me.  I, again, have never heard of such a thing.
> Everything I've ever read, heard or seen indicates they
> were only built at Karmann in Osnabruck.

I was wrong about the 84's man. badge, it says "west germany"
with no specifics.

> into these cars.  Please, show me more info, as now I'm

I did upload some pictures of the seats and badge though, for
curiosity's sake.

they're @ http://www.plosive.net/roc/

forgive the quality... my old sony digital camera is dying on me.
time to get a new one.

/ aaron