OT but VW related

Digifants are all 10:1 - the knock sensing ignition is built into the digi
control unit along with the fuel management.

Differences in output of the various A2 Digifant2 motors were generally
atrributed to the exhasut manifold - those with the c-clip toilet bowl
were 102'ish, the dual outlet versions were 107'ish (from memory.)

Drew