How to make your "approach" when buying a VW?

So not the way I did with Klaus eh? After being called bad names by friends
who were jealous, I was thinking,WooHoo, I get to own this car? It didn't
even need to start after I looked underneath, at that point, I was doomed.
(and it was the 16V test drive that snagged me the on first Rocc, I likely
should have left that one there) I'm hooked way too easily, but I've enjoyed
everything I've bought so far.

I'd go for the "drive up in the K car" myself, you look less like a cult
member that way.
Cathy