De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Erik
Envoy? : mercredi 22 octobre 2003 19:40
? : Drew MacPherson; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: 16V head-combustion chamber volume?

the 16V heads have a 46cc combustion chamber.  The Head gasket is .057"
compressed with a 3.28 bore diam.  The piston pops up put of the cylinder
.010".  Most of 8V I have seen have a 30cc combustion chanber with the same
gasket specs.  There is a cylinder head reffered to as the Huron which I
recall has no combustion chamber much like a VR6.

HTH
Erik