My 16v is for sale, anyone interested?

Well, pretty much everything would be in my sig ;)  Location is Vermont..
pics url is in my sig.   Price is whatever people wanna give me with or
without stuff i have on it.. If anyone is interested and wants to  know more
send me an email. :)  Thanks Patrick.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx