FS (NotMine!) 1982 Callaway Turbo Scirocco - 2500 - Florida -taliking about rare models!

Not mine, stumbled on it on another forum and though this may prove to
inetrest to soemone on the list perhaps??

I am selling my 1982 monowiper Scirocco. It's an on-going project that I no
longer have time for. The car has a dealer installed Callaway stg II turbo
kit. I've changed some things on the kit but still have all of the original
Callaway stuff.
The body is in good shape. No rust. The paint is fair. Here are the spec's.

Callaway stg II turbo kit.
Upgraded turbo. Ported compressor housing with upgraded compressor wheel.
(Charlie did the work)
G-60 block with ported hydo head.
G-60 injection (Digi 1)
External Oil Cooler
Ceramic race clutch
Coil-Over suspension.
10" 16v brakes
Borbet Type A 15"
and more.......

The car is complete. The wiring needs to be finished, so the car doesn't
run. This a great platform to start from, and can be a really fast car.

2500.00

Thanks,

copied text , no contact point other than the link below.

<http://www.tampaveedubs.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=58052#58052>

ATS - Patrick Bureau