frustrated roc!@

Ok.. it's another semi-annoying exhaust question. I hope some of you can find the time to
answer this / give your comments this time around because my 16v has been parked for 3 months
now; basically because I can't make my mind up or decide what to do for a new header.

It's got a solid supersprint exhaust system, but the header I had on it is dead/broke.

Looking at the online stores most headers for 1.8 16v's are listed for GTI's while most
of the headers I could find listed for scirocco's at dealers are only for the 8v's,.
Since there are no stupid questions.. will any header that fits a 1.8 gti 16v fit on a `roc?

I'm a little worried about mix-matching the exhaust system, but the SS header is expensive
as it gets so I want to make sure I get the best deal before I decide.

I also need a cat, but I'll end up getting the best/lowest priced bolt on one I can find, probably
the eurosport.

Here's some of the options I'm mulling over..keeping in mind that it's got to get along
nicely (fit) with my supersprint exhaust...which is why I don't have techtonic's listed (they're too
long/bad experience)... if any of you have suggestions or opinions on any of these systems, pleeease let me know.

http://www.pacesetterexhaust.com/headers_detail.htm -- only 16v 1.8 listed is for "GTI, Jetta"

http://www.autotech.com/headers.htm -- I like the autotech, does anyone have one of these? Did it
fit easily? What did you use for a cat?

http://www.eurosportacc.com/mk2head.htm -- only listed as GTI/Jetta, but I know people that have these..

http://www.supersprint.com/a_prodotti.asp?modello=vwsci6 -- my last choice, but obviously the best since
the rest of my system is already SS. I couldn't find an online dealer/distributor for this. Abd has this:
http://www.supersprint.com/a_prodotti.asp?modello=vwsci6
but it looks like its the 8v version...

Anything else?

I previously had a techtonics header but, since it was too long to work w/ my exhaust (no room between it and the built
in resonator on the SS exhast) I've been running without a cat for the past year,..unfortunately, its exhaust test time
again..

Anyways. All/any input would be a big help, I need to get this resolved since I have the cash right now.

/ Aaron

`84 16v 'Mars Red' Wolfsburg