turboing an 8v

Well, I don't know about monster, but it does have some torque, yes... :)
The factory intercooled 1.6TD was 80bhp and (supposedly) 118lb-ft @ 2400
rpm, and I'm running 2 pounds more boost and a bit more fueling too.

It can't keep up to all those damned 16V's though, because it won't rev
past 4600 rpm, and it takes it's time getting to that even... :)

Drew