I don't need two cars

Sorry the car is in NYC, I have some pics in a thread
on vortex here before the Euros :

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1054412

It has 220k miles on the motor & tranny, the car has
360k miles total. I just had all the belts done.

It burns a little oil, still feels very tight and
pulls hard. Now I know why all you 16Vers are so smug,
the 16v feels amazing compared to the 8.

But I don't wanna open that can of worms. Please note
that I wanna keep the 8V rocc.

Marko

--- T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> --- Marko <marquez337@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I have to sell one.
> > I think I would rather sell the 16V 84 GLI and
> don't
> > really wanna sell it either.
> > Any listers interested in a clean GLI w/a 16V,
> lemme
> > know please.
> >
> > It has Jetta Euros and I want at least a grand for
> > it.
> >
> > =====
> > 87 Scirocco 8v
> > 84 Jetta 16v