differences between Euro and US-spec Kamei Mk2 spoiler?

Never did I think it would be so difficult to find another Kamei spoiler for my California Edition.

It seems that there's a bit more access to the Euro version (that works with the Euro bumpers, obviously).

Anyone know if there's _that_ much of a difference? I can't imagine that with the bigger US bumpers, any visual differences wouldn't be hidden....

And before anyone says, "Ditch the US bumpers!", I'm not sure of the future of this car yet (if I keep it, it will stay stock with the _intention_ of bringing it back to original quality). I may also sell it to help fund my mk1 project (which is my primary desire by a long-shot).

Thanks!

Jeff