(ot) i fought the law and the law won.

yeah, the man will always win. on a positive note, i am closely realizing my
goal of becoming the man. just got a ticket fixed; the corruption in new
orleans is starting to work in my favor!

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...