De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Julie Macfarlane
Envoy? : lundi 20 octobre 2003 15:39
? : treed2@u.washington.edu
Cc : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: Crank shaft woodruff key Q's

This is supposedly a fresh rebuild of a 2L 9A block. I replaced the part
with a better one and re-assembled 5the system, but it runs like s**t.

Its the wrong time of month for this too happen. I am really upset over
this. I spent up to 1200$ on this motor and I only had it running since
Columbus day weekend.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer