powder coating

I have not been following this thread, so forgive me if I repeat the
obvoius...  Eastwood makes a kit for this, I believe it is about 200.00?
Eastwood puts out a catalog for automotive restoration products. They are
marketed by Sears, so if you do a search, you should be able to find them easy
enough...

Hope that helps,

David