Clorox and Brake Fluid & 86 8V

Roger Brown's website is: http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/VWpickup.shtml

And if you dig around enough you will find the UHMW bushing:
http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/Diesel/ForSale/AccelPedalBushing.shtml

I was too cheap and just got the $1.20 hard "white plastic" bushing from
an A2 G/J, p/n 191 723 559.

My bushing used to be completely missing so I replaced it with an orange
foam one from a junkyard cabriolet, which promptly disintegrated. Then I
got the hard one and it made a noticable difference in throttle response.

-Toby