megasquirt

I should learn to use goggle I use yahoo and it gave me squat
yeah it was a 9a with the bolt kit, the 80LSD and the moly synchros

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Patrick Bureau wrote:
> okay I know I missed out on the last run of information on this megasquirt,
> anyone have the web page link again?

http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

Google's a wonderful thing, you lazy Canadian barsterd... ;) (Sheesh...let them in and what do
they do? What, is welfare next???)

Hey, Patrick - that tranny I built for you - was that a 9A?

Ron