(ot) car length poll

You really should try following this thread in reverse order, I have no idea
what the original post was about, there was bad math, strange spelling, and
now it's all back to the same age old question. (which means there is no
concern about the condition of the universe, the earth tilting on its axis,
gravitational laws becoming null and void, etc, in other words, things are
all normal )
And the answer would contain 2 (now damn, where is that "up" arrow) to the
4th...with a V. What has it got to do with car length? Who knows. (I'll dig
deeper, the mysteries will surely reveal themselves, eh?)
Cathy