(ot) car length poll

At 06:28 AM 10/16/2003, David L. Winchell, II wrote:
>I believe the question and response were regarding CARS. Yeah I know there
>were some ancient cars that WERE (past tense) longer.  I remember several
>boats built in the 70's that are ungodly.

Yeah, but the Maybach 62 is 6.2 meters long -- which is 20'4". :-)

Just messin' with you all.  The "Car Length" method of determining
following distances is a little antiquated anyway.  In case anyone's
teaching any new drivers, just give 'em the 3-second rule... makes much
more sense and is a whole lot easier to gauge.  And a second is a second,
unlike a car length. :)

  Past tense would be DID.  Words
>have meaning people. If used correctly and then understood competently, miss
>understanding will be avoided.

"misunderstanding" is one word and is spelled with one "s". :)

:-D
Jason